Gold canyon

In the Gold Canyon casino game, you’ll find a treasure-hunting adventure in a rugged environment. The game’s five-reel, three-row design features pistol-shooting and a mysterious drifter. The Wild symbol is the key to winning, as it expands to form a winning line. The scatter symbols are dynamite and will double your wins when three or more appear in a row.

The high paying symbol is the gold nugget, which pays 10,000 coins when five appear on a pay line. The average bet for a spin is $20. The RTP is over 96%, which is good news for players who want to try their luck at this fun, award-worthy slot. For a chance to win big, you’ll need to bet a maximum of $20 per spin. However, if you’re lucky, you can make a profit of over 4% by playing Gold Canyon.

Another good thing about Gold Canyon is the theme. It is based on a desert canyon, and the symbols reflect the western theme. The wild symbol is a cowboy wearing a brown duster holding a poker hand. This symbol can expand to form a nice win. While it doesn’t pay out much, the free spins feature allows you to earn a decent amount of cash. If you’re looking for a freebie game to play, the Gold-Canyon slot is definitely worth checking out.